Trustin Lee is a software engineer who is involved in various open source software projects. He has been developing Java-based high-performance network applications including a massive SMS gateway, lightweight ESB and RPC application server since 2003. Please look around his blog or his résumé to find out more about him.
Recent Blog Posts
I am currently involved in the following projects:
- Netty Project – Founder
- The Netty project is an effort to provide an asynchronous · event-driven network application framework for rapid development of maintainable high-performance · high-scalability protocol servers and clients, including its related out-of-the-box protocol extensions and tool suite.
- Infinispan – Core developer
- Infinispan is an extremely scalable, highly available key-value data grid platform. It exposes a highly concurrent data structure that makes the most of modern multi-processor/multi-core architectures while at the same time providing distributed cache capabilities.
- APIviz – Founder
- APIviz is a JavaDoc doclet which extends the Java standard doclet. It generates comprehensive UML-like class and package diagrams for quick understanding of the overall API structure.
You can also browse the list of the projects I was once involved in before in the project archive.
The following is the list of the interviews I had so far.
다음은 저를 인터뷰한 기사들입니다.
The following is the list of the presentations I gave in well-known conferences and meetings.
다음은 유명 컨퍼런스나 미팅에서 발표한 발표들입니다.
- JBoss Seminar 2010 (8 July 2010)
- 웹소켓 기반 쌍방향 메시징 (WebSocked-based bi-directional messaging)
- ZDNet Korea Advanced Computing Conference 2009 (14 April 2009)
- APIviz – Java API Visualizer
- The 10th Korea Java Developer Conference (28 February 2009)
- 자바 네트워킹 기초에서 응용까지 (Java Networking – from Basics to Advanced)
- JavaOne 2008 (9 May 2008)
- Rapid Network Application Development with Apache MINA
- Winter of Code Boot Camp, hosted by OpenMaru, NCsoft (5 January 2008)
- 오픈 소스 소개 (Introduction to Open Source) – Watch the video.
- Open Source Symposium, hosted by Red Hat Korea and Daou Tech (16 October 2007)
- 오픈 소스 프로젝트 참여를 통한 개발자 커리어 관리 (Career Management via Open Source Project Participation)
- Korea Open Source Conference, hosted by JCO (13 October 2007)
- JBoss Middleware 및 Remoting 프로젝트 소개 (Introduction to JBoss Middleware and Remoting project)
- The 8th Korea Java Developer Conference (24 February 2007)
- Apache MINA를 사용한 네트워크 어플리케이션 개발 (Network Application Development with Apache MINA)
- Daum Tech Talk (Daum Corporation, 19 March 2007) / BarCamp Seoul 2006
- 사용자 경험 극대화를 위한 웹 서버 아키텍처 (Web Server Architecture for Maximizing User Experience)
- ApacheCon Asia 2006 (Trans Asia Hotel Colombo, Sri Lanka, 16 August)
- Introduction to MINA
- ApacheCon US 2005 (Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, 13 December)
- Introduction to MINA
The following is the list of the presentation material for the topics that I wrote for people who might be interested in. Please contact me via an e-mail if there’s any opportunity for presenting these materials for your team. Of course, if you are interested in any other topics which meet my expertise, I can write a new material and present it for your team, too.
다음은 관심있어 하실지도 모를 분들을 위해 작성한 발표 자료의 목록입니다. 이들 자료에 대한 제 발표를 듣고 싶으신 팀이나 회사가 있다면 메일 부탁드리겠습니다. 물론 제 전문 분야에 부합하는 다른 토픽에 관심이 있다고 하면 새 자료를 만들어 발표해 드릴 수도 있습니다.
- Java 5 Generics
- 희승과 영희의 Nerdy한 청첩장 – Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict & Valid CSS
- Trustin and Young-hee’s Nerdy Wedding Invitation – Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict & Valid CSS
‘ . file_get_contents(‘/home/hosting_users/trustin2009/livecustomer/index.html’) . ‘